Wednesday, August 13, 2014

When is short.. too short?

Every now and then, there is this internal battle going on in my head.. and I wonder if more women have the same thing. This train of thought was sparked by the wife of a cousin of mine.. and she said that for most occasions she wanted to dress in a sexy way.. even though she knew in advance that she was going to get disapproving looks and comments. And yes, for some of the family events.. she would add something to the outfit to make it (in her words) a bit less slutty. :P

As many of you know, I like a lot of styles, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like to dress in sexy way. I like to look into the mirror and see a girl.. of whom I know I would never ever have the guts of asking out on a date! :P

So, as an example, here is this dress/top. One could argue it shows too much leg, is too sexy.. and perhaps slutty! But in the summer, when it's warm and sunny, what's the difference with a bikini or a bathing suit??


Sure, I know people will watch, point, stare and perhaps even make disparaging remarks.. but what if I don't care that much? Again, I'm not saying I should be able to wear stuff like this to any occasion, .. it's not like I would wear this in a church or a shopping mall. But I am still someone who goes out in the open, especially on sunny days!



The dress I'm wearing could also be used as a top and I have used it like that, it's from Miss Etam. And the nude coloured high heels are from Dorothy Perkins. Nude coloured heels are ideal for making those legs look longer,.. not that this was really necessary with a short short dress. :-P



So, what are your opinions on the matter? Is this dress too short.. or even too slutty? Should I actually just never wear this without a skirt or jeans? Or just not wear it all??


Btw, when I was filming the video, I did get a few honks of trucks. I always wondered what the logic of that was.. should I know kick off the heels and start chasing the trucks? :-P

My internet is back, so I could upload the new video of this dress. Yes.. I'll keep calling this a dress, y'all ain't my mother! :P

See ya next time! :)






7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love it! It's sexy, short, and slutty - and that's a good thing!

    Have fun with it! (Oh, you already are!!!)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I do have a lot of fun.. especially on a warm summer's day! :)

      Delete
  2. I think you should wear whatever makes you happy and feel comfortable in.
    I am a Transgender and loved wearing the short dresses and skirts. But we also had the new article on the block, pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you I was a teen back then lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natassia, you are beautiful. I've been following your blog for some time now! Keep the dress.Your hair is amazing!! Your hair accents every article of clothing you chose to wear. Looking forward to more blogs. Love, T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natassia you're filling me with such naughty thoughts mmm yummy babe !

    ReplyDelete