Saturday, September 27, 2014

I am the after party! :) - [NEW VIDEO]

Winter is almost coming.. and that means the time for short dresses with bare legs is almost over! Not the end of short dresses though.. because that would just not fly with me! :P

So here's me in another cheap dress ... with some teenage girly text on it.. waaaaay inappropriate for someone my age!

Natassia Crystal natcrys, after party LBD black dress, 5 inch high-heeled boots, water side

I paired this dress with my ever faithful black 5 inch (12 cm) high heeled boots by Forever 21. This way, I'm sure I wasn't showing too much legs, which should compensate a bit for the immature inappropriate text, right?

Natassia Crystal natcrys, after party LBD black dress, 5 inch high-heeled boots, on the swings


There was a small playground nearby, so I figured.. why not go on the swing? Looking at the rest of the photos, I realised that crossing my legs the other way around resulted in some unpublishable material! :-P

Natassia Crystal natcrys, after party LBD black dress, 5 inch high-heeled boots, in front of van

This van is not mine, but I thought it would make for a nice shot or two.. I almost felt like I was the 5th member of the A-Team!

Natassia Crystal natcrys, after party LBD black dress, 5 inch high-heeled boots, posing on table


And who knew an outside concrete ping-pong table would make an excellent prop for posing? Both sitting and standing. I'm just glad no kids were around... they might have been staring at this strange person doing everything with a ping-pong table except actually playing ping-pong!

Before it got dark, my photographer also managed to get a few short clips of me near the water, swinging on the swings and going up and down the stairs. Nothing special again, but I hope you still enjoy it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment